Our 140 foot Multi Color (red, green, yellow, blue) LED Rope Lights can decorate your business, home or municipality for the fraction of the cost of traditional incandescent rope light.
Durable and flexible, our LED Rope Lighting save energy because they consume less energy. Typical rope lights consume nearly 5.5 watts of energy per foot. Our LED Rope Lights use only .32 Watts per foot for the Red, Yellow and Orange and only .47 watts per foot the White, Blue, Green and Clear. To translate, that means a 140 foot roll of Red LED Rope Light would use only 44.8 Watts compared to the typical rope light that uses 770 watts - -that's 95% in energy savings!
- Minimum cut length: 5 feet
- Diameter: (round) 13mm (+/- .2mm)L.E.D.
- Spacing: 1 Inch - 12 L.E.D.s per foot
- Input Voltage: 110V-120V
- Input Current Maximum: 2.5A
- L.E.D. Life: Under correct usage, 50,000+ hours
- Rope light must be cut ONLY where there are cut marks
- Rope lighting must be uncoiled when plugged in
- Style: Rope Lights
- Color: Multi Colored
- Suitability: Outdoor
- Power consumption: Red, Yellow, Orange = 0.32/foot, White, Blue, Green, Clear = .047/foot
- Manufacturer Warranty: One season (90 days)Clip kit includes: 20 pieces of mount clips and 40 screws