Our 150 Foot PURE WHITE LED Rope Lights can decorate your business, home or municipality for the fraction of the energy cost of traditional incandescent rope light. Durable and flexible, our LED Rope Lighting save energy because they consume less energy.
Typical rope lights consume nearly 5.5 watts of energy per foot. Our LED Rope Lights use only .32 Watts per foot for the Red, Yellow and Orange and only .47 watts per foot the White, Blue, Green and Clear. To translate, that means a 150 foot roll of Pure WHite LED Rope Light would use only 48 Watts compared to the typical rope light that uses 825 watts - -that's 95% in energy savings!
- 150 Foot roll -- includes 3 power cords and 3 clip kits. Cut rope only at cut marks.
- Minimum Cut Length: Red, Yellow, Orange= 5 ft., White, Blue, Green, Clear = 3 ft.
- Diameter (round): 13mm (+ - 0.2mm)
- LED Spacing: 1 in.
- Number of LEDs per foot: 12
- Maximum rope length 400 feet
- Power Consumption: Red, Yellow, Orange = 0.32/ft., White, Blue, Green, Clear = 0.47/ft.
- Input Voltage: 110V - 120V
- Input Current Maximum: 2.5A
- Encapsulation Material: plastic reel, in Std. Export Ctn.
- LED Life: under correct usage, 50,000+ hrs.
- Clip Kit includes: 20 pieces of mount clips and 40 screws.
- Rope Light MUST only be cut where there are cut marks.
- Pricing and specifications are subject to change at any time (pricing due to fluctuations in cost of raw materials.)
- Rope lighting must be uncoiled when plugged in.
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Style: Rope Lights
- Color: Pure White
- String Length: 150 ft.
- Suitability: Outdoor
- Bulb Spacing: 1 in.
- Average Rated Life: 50000 hours